Wednesday, March 17, 2010

a great weekend, it was

How the time flies When I'm near you When I'm near you How the time flies
Seems like heaven When I'm near you When I'm near you How the time flies

A kiss or two and then you're gone you're gone...

The weekend went by in a flash! I had lots of fun being pampered and spoiled like the princess I am hehehe..and having all my requests and demands attended to in the most charming way...Needless to say, Fariz was super sweet and so much fun to be with! He really did nothing other than trying hard to please me..I was beyond contented..








I remember telling Fariz that I wish time would stop so that I can be with him for longer, but the next thing I know we are back to talking over the phone again, reminiscing the times we had together and counting down the days to our next date..it feels as if Fariz was never really here..every second spent with him feels surreal, it was too good, almost like a dream..

i cant get enough of him

i cant wait to see him again :(

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment