Friday, April 30, 2010

glorified love


Love is too weak a word for what I feel

other than the RAWR! that we use occasionally nowadays now and then, I have tried to find a word stronger than love to verbally express how much I feel, but to no avail

On the flip side, Fariz is often creative with his words. He is gifted when it comes to talking. He knows how to sweet talk his lady love and he is proper romantic (like I haven't said that enough)


and though I love the way Fariz makes my heart go all weak and wobbly and not to mention the level of security it gives me, I still hate it when he manages to verbally express his love for me better than I do..


coz I want him to really know:
I too love him just as much as he loves me, but more :)


ok sayang, beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment