Monday, April 19, 2010

you are the star of my dreams

First off, you should know by now that I had an incredible time with Fariz because when I have much better things to do, I dont even give a damn about whats happening in this cyberworld..this petty little blog and facebook (that I habitually cannot live a day without) alas, belong to this category :)

Fariz has been boundlessly generous to me in every way (time, love and money)..not that I ever got treated badly, but who ever knows me well, know that I am just pretty hard to please..yes difficult and very 'princessly' to be more frank...

If you wish, I could go on and on about how utterly amazing he was, but the mushiness factor would be so overwhelming that you would all be drowning in cheese waaay before I could finish..So, just trust me when I say that I am the absolute luckiest girl in the world , because I am..


And I L O V E Y O U Fariz Helmi! so much that my heart swells just by thinking of you :'(



You are the sun,
You are my light,
And you're the last thing on my mind,
Before I go to sleep at night,
You're always round,
When I'm in need,
When trouble's on my mind,
You put my soul at ease

There is no one in this world,
Who can love me like you do,
That is the reason that I,
Wanna spend forever with you

No comments:

Post a Comment