Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentine

the sun is in my heart~ I am ready for love

It's February! it's the month of loveeeeee... So, what's in store?

Fariz and I thought that our vday date will be the perfect time to go hunting for my wedding ring.. I am quite looking forward to it but that's just because with this mission accomplished, we will have one more big thing to CROSS OFF my never-ending list!

let's just say that I'm not a huge jewelery lover. To me, it'll be more of a chore than fun to pick what I want.. Even now, I am too busy trying to figure out what type of wedding ring will match my engagement one (wait..I don't even understand why I need another ring?!) and have been mentally preparing myself for how many options there will be and how expensive they'd be too.

although I know I won't exactly be spoilt for choices..coz the really pretty-to-die-for ones that I might probably find agreeable to my aesthetics, will cost wayyy beyond our $$$ means and so yeah, are out of the question, anyway -_-"

owh well, beggars can't be choosers, now can they?!

Lets just hope that the 'ring' (with a decent price tag that won't make Fariz cringe) will simply jump out at me and I might as well just be chuffed with it :)

Anyway, in lieu of Valentine's day that's coming up, lets kick start February with this song:
one of many Fariz's fav :)




Love, it's a special day

We should celebrate and appreciate
That you and me found something pretty neat
And I know some say this day is arbitrary

But it's a good excuse, put our love to use
Baby, I know what to do
Baby, I will love you
I'll love you, I'll love you

Love, I don't need those things
I don't need no ring
I don't need anything
But you with me
'Cause in your company
I feel happy, oh so happy and complete

No comments:

Post a Comment