Friday, February 11, 2011

here comes the sun


Forget about what I said yesterday. I just needed to rant badly and thank you for your time.

It is Friday and boy how glad I am that such a long dreadful week is almost coming to end. after being away for 5 days, mommy and dad are finally coming home tonight and normal life will resume.

There will be food on the table and someone to look forward and talk to after a hard day at work. Driving home at midnight won't be as scary as there will be someone waiting at the door. There will be no more sleepless nights, constant worrying about what to feed my picky-eater little sister, skipping tuition classes and shouting at her for playing too much computer and not wanting to go to bed on time..

kids nowadays.. *shakes head*

anyway, I still have got to work tomorrow but that's just because Fariz is having his finals this weekend so there is no point being available for him when he is not for me. So I might as well keep myself out of his way and get busy too..

but I shall be looking forward to Sunday night :) and Monday and Tuesday :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment