Saturday, July 3, 2010

I am in love with love

Falling in love has never been a problem to me..I am not meaning to sound shallow but I am likeable and I do have many people who have loved (and probably still love) me in my short lifespan. .I admit, I am gifted that way.. but that doesn't mean life and love have been all easy, even on me..

Like I said, as much as I love falling and being in love, I am terrified of taking a risk on something that feels this wonderful.. why am I afraid? because I know if it fails, it hurts miserably..and how do I know that? because I've learned about losing, the hard way (of course the hard way)..trust me, I've had my quaterlife crisis too..

In a twisted way, I am aware that the only way to protect myself from love is to abstain from it but I have no plan of doing so..It is probably time to throw the big fat caution to the wind and yet still be careful..and although there are times I wish I had my innocence back and can love with no fear, fully and deeply like I have never been hurt, I still know that I am capable of loving Fariz so much more than I have ever loved before...and the happiness (and potential bliss) we share is worth the risk of a broken heart..


I love you sayang, no less..only more every moment

"...it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like?..."

Quoted from one of Fariz's all time favorite love story, The Notebook

No comments:

Post a Comment