Tuesday, July 20, 2010

the damsel in distress

Simple companionship and connectedness is often the meat and bones of any relationship but whether or not a long-distance relationship will work is one of those age-old questions in the department of love..and you want to know the worst part? LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP DOESN'T GET EASIER and I am hating every minute of it..

Without Fariz the world is bleak :( and whoever said that absence makes the heart grow fonder? owh well thank you, but you forgot to mention the loneliness that follows..

blaarghhh...

On a lighter note, which might come as a surprise for some- a big change is turning up in my life, and I am delighted (and nervous too) to take on all the challenges that I will be facing

but I hope all things will go well and stay alllllll well

so now if you could please just be kind, do not burst my bubble..

bacause my prince charming is coming to rescue his damsel in distress and gets her paradise :)

owh I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment