Saturday, May 22, 2010

till I hear you sing


People say that men fall in love through their eyes and women through their ears. Cliché much? but you can actually fall in love with someone just by listening to him sing..
I know, because I did..

Fariz didn't sang perfect that very first time. There were obvious hints of nervousness. But he was lucky coz I was too elated to bother about that..even his guitar probably sounded a little off key, but I didn't care..all I remember was the feeling of a fresh flicker of contentment slowly rising inside of me..he was so endearing and WOW that voice..

Even to date, more often than not, his singing melts my heart in a big way..like a couple of days ago, when I was upset over nothing (as usual) I just couldn't help but to turn into a pathetic gooey mass of mush as he takeoff Adam Sandler and sang ...

I'll miss you, kiss you,
Give you my coat when you are cold.
Need you, feed you.
Even let you hold the remote control.

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink.
Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink.
Oh I could be the man,
Who grows old with you...

(^_____^)

No comments:

Post a Comment