Friday, January 27, 2012

Save me!

CONFESSION TIME!

Before Fariz, I was once a damsel in distress who dated Mr.X.

Mr. X is totally Mr. Wrong. and Mr. Wrong is Mr. X.

I don't know what would have happened if Fariz never came to save me back then. I guess, probably still searching my soul -___-" The relationship was just too weird and all too wrong that I can clearly remember the pain of spending every minute of my waking hours contemplating whether to let go or to not let go. It was very hard, though I still don't quite understand why.

but since the day Fariz stepped into my life, my faith for love and fairy tales got restored! I spent a few days being in a 'relationship' with two people at once but you know I better be safe than sorry! #selfish# I mean I've got to hold on to Fariz and his interest towards me in case he changes his mind while I make up my own right? ;p after thinking and over thinking my choices, I decided that the grass is always greener on the other side and I always like fresh brand new boys things anyway wtf, so off I threw the old Mr.X out of the window and told him goodbye (again easier said than done).

"sometimes you have to
let go of the past, to
make room for better things"
but it didn't quite end right there. Every now and then (and 2 years plus ever since) Mr.X still tries to re-establish contacts out of the blue. He is annoying because he dissipates as he pleases and comes back with casual hellos, as if nothing has changed.

but COME ON lah things have changed! by a lot!

I used to feel stirred by his coming and going but that was long before Fariz decided to totally sweep me off my feet. and now I don't feel his pain anymore (or rather mine). I'm really sorry that I've chosen to walk a different path in life and I am sorry I still end up at the same happy goal. Ok maybe I cheated but perhaps we both simply deserve somebody better so please I don't wish anyone to be angry at me right now *big wet puppy eyes*

Haih...

Sometimes I think Fariz and I should have met earlier in our lives. Saves us (and a number of other people) from heartbreaks and heartaches :)

anyway, the reason I wrote all of this is actually just to say that Fariz got me a new mobile number. and the cherry on the top has gotta be a spanking new phone too!! Thank you Sayang (for the iphone, not really the new number)


we've decided that it's time for Mr.X to move on (because we already did) and to help him with that I'm terminating my current number so that he can't reach me no matter how he tries *weak smile*



No comments:

Post a Comment