Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year!!

almost a week late from posting but better than never. Happy New Year everybody!


2011 was a big year for me which somehow managed to passed by in a jiff. So much has happened that I am not even sure where to start. I certainly have a lot of reminiscing to do, a lot to be thankful for, a lot of heart warming adventures & lessons-learned that I wanted to share.. but my endocrine functions are pretty screwed up right now (blame work!) so I'll save that for another post. Stay tuned.

but on the whole, it has been a bittersweet year for Fariz and I (for obvious reasons). Probably the most life changing year we’ll ever have but no doubt those events that took place, they are mostly on the good side.

and I am surely excited about what I cannot see, but can joyfully imagine :) so here's hoping that the coming year be just as pleasant, if not better better!

A safe, happy and peaceful 2012 to all of you.
Cheers to a fresh start! Clean slate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment