Today marks a special day. It only comes once a year so it deserves a special entry on its own. At times like this, I can't help but to think that long-distance relationship completely sucks because I am so dying to be with Fariz now, probably together.. enjoying slices of ice-cream cake from Baskin-robin just like he promised..
anyway, looking on the bright side, I know at least I am lucky to have someone so special to miss..and...I know I am even luckier because he misses me too!
as for now, here's 26 big ones for the man I adore. God, I love him..
- he works hard so that he can buy me
a big homebig homes and more shoes
- he is totally clingy that he even seeks permission to have his guy time
- he puts up with me and my craziness. my sudden mood swings, my tantrums, my pms-es that even I, myself cannot cope with sometimes
- he dances and sings and doesn't mind looking silly in front of me
- he neither smokes nor drinks and he is not smelly
- he prays and kindly remember me in his prayers
- he is cool about professing his love, even when colleagues and friends are around
- he dreams big and he tries to make it happen, even if it's daunting
- he has no strange obsession with sports or video games or pornography
- he finishes up my unfinished meal to make sure he stays fatter than me
- he is a movie buff and looks forward to our movie-dates. and enjoys talking about celebrities that I don't even bother knowing
- he gushes sentimental things all the time and he's not ashamed of being romantic
- he offers apology first, even if it's bloody obvious that I am in the wrong but I just want to win
- he iron his own shirts and do dishes in the kitchen sink but still knows how to fix the light bulb
- he surrenders and go all wobbly when I cry
- he is never too busy for a phone call- not even at work or when out with friends
- he jumps when I pinch him but he still lets me and endures the pain
- he knows how to fix me when I am all messed up and screwed
- he calls and texts me even before I start to miss him
- he always keeps me informed of his whereabouts so I never get any chance to worry
- he treats me absolutely as an equal although
sometimesmost times he lets me have my way but that doesn't change the fact that he is the boss
- he spoils me with little gifts and chocolates and bring me flowers when he turns up late (to avoid scolding)
- he talks about me with glow and pride and enjoys showing me off (yeah totally bragging)
- he makes me listen to his long-winded dreams and goals for future which always have me in the picture
- he is boundlessly generous and he gives me everything he has in every way he can just to make me happy
- he reads my blog and he will read this and feel totally flattered because I LOVE HIM WITH ALL OF ME!