Monday, June 14, 2010

Fariz's jealous bone

Because today Fariz is mighty busy again, it reminds me of a conversation we had few months ago.

Found this in my inbox:

Fariz: Jeles la u ckp dgn [male friend name here] lama2 :(

Fariz: T_T
I tahu I terlalu bz utk fokus seluruh mase I kat u..I nak berhenti kerja! :(

Fariz: I love u. I x payah kerja. U kerja I jage rumah

Fariz: I nak rumah besar, nak ada kereta mahal, nak u ada pangkat tinggi so nanti kalau ade mesyuarat tingkap dgn jiran2 I boleh show off...I nak u bawak I kluar makan every monday. Nak ada *censored* day every sunday. I nak u bg I kredit kad so I boleh shopping. I nak everything. Boleh? :)

that day, I almost died laughing..
but what I don't understand is how he still manage to sound so cute though he is hurting inside..

I swear it was unintentional
No matter how I enjoyed seeing his reaction, I know better that making him jealous is like adding fuel to fire..not fun. not worth it..

and I will never take Fariz's trust and niceness for granted. Never.



No comments:

Post a Comment