Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 1: Good night nobody

I'm all tucked up in bed, meaning to be asleep a good hour ago, but my sleepy time doesn't seem to be doing the trick

why?

Let it be known that Fariz is away on a business trip. The land down under is still awaiting his arrival but I am already wishing that he would come back to the radar and talk to me now :(

Isn't it nice to have someone who will always answer your call, just like how you would always answer theirs?..

It is getting a little bit too lonely here. I hope Fariz will land safe and soundly and quickly give me my usual dose of night call

Oh well.

For us, it’s one of those things that we have to go through to be stronger

and this time round it is LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP for real

hell yea..
Bring it on! Pfffttt!!



No comments:

Post a Comment