Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 6: Not enjoying the silence

I am a big fan of cliches~ but not for this one. coz well, it doesn't ring true..


the past few days haven't been any easier emotionally than last week. I have been putting off blogging because I can't seem to pull myself out of this funk. I thought if I give me some time, things will improve or maybe my outlook would change and I really, really want this post to be the one where I can say that I am alive and happily kicking. But alas, truth is I continue to reside in the bitter barn..

and as much as I dream of a successful hard working man to make a husband, Fariz 's work is showing no signs of slowing down and as he continues to pull away to focus on work, I came to a depressing concern that we're slowly becoming emotionally distant..are we? are we Sayang?

For one thing, the fact that he is not available for texting or calling during the day, results in me wanting it more. I want to try to fill the void by hearing from him more than just our goodnight chat. I want to hear from him throughout the day. I want to know if he is okay, I want to know where he went, what he had for lunch and how he feels. Most of all, I want to know if he is thinking about me and if he misses me at all...


No comments:

Post a Comment