Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya!!!!





So Eid will never again be the same. I am not sure how I feel about that but after what seemed like a string of endless hair-pulling fights (well, literally) I've somehow agreed to celebrate our first day at Fariz's hometown.

Yay! to me :)
*pats self*
this is probably the nicest thing I have ever done as a wife but don't worry, I have made it a point to constantly remind him that this is a favor I am doing and it is a BIG sacrifice! and Fariz might even have to spend his ENTIRE life paying me back for my 'kindness' muahaha

but you know what will be the best?
If I could clone myself into two or maybe three.

Then I can leave a copy at home to live with my family and friends I love while the other versions of me can be at different places with different people at the same time.

One version to live like a princess, meet Fariz, go on dates and fall in love everyday. and never grow fat or have kids.

Then another one to grow old with Fariz in our little home, clean, cook and attend each and every of his family event WITHOUT complaints -___-"

Then I could have gathered all the experience and memories from each life and will never feel like I'm missing out on anything. Fariz and I can be married but we can still be fresh and exciting :) and Eid would be a bliss because we won't feel like tearing up ourselves into half ever again...

but who am I kidding?
*sigh*

anyway, while I do miss mummy's home and the smell of her delicious kitchen, here's to report that first day of Eid at the in-laws went smoothly. The highlight of Eid this year was Fariz not leaving my side and making me feel out of place. He promised to spend at least 2 private hours with me everyday while we were there and he did it. So yes, we went on 'dates' around the small old town called Tanjung Malim hahaha

and at the end it's safe to say that I had a very cheerful and blessed Eid next to my husband, this year Alhamdulillah

It is true when you marry someone, you also marry that person’s family. They come with the package :)



awwwww...little munchkins who made Eid bearable ;)

Syazana and Fariz now...


and imagine Fariz who grows side ways day by day,

here's Syazana & Fariz some years later.... ;p

LOL just kidding...actually thats my fav BIL, abang Hakim! :) Sometimes after Fariz eats too much I urrmm get confused HAHAHA


told you we went on dates :)


ok, nak balik NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment