Monday, April 25, 2011

the stars won't shine until you're mine


Weeeeee!

In a blink of eye 10 days of pure awesomeness has gone by! Getting married, being someone's wife definitely felt surreal to me. I think for at least 10 times everyday I turn to Fariz smiling with a sigh to say "Hey, we're married" "do you feel weird?"


It actually feels too good to be true! Especially after I've kissed many frogs to get to my prince and it took Fariz many dragons to slay before he found me hehehe

And you know after all the arduous work of preparation leading up to the matrimonial, it is just hard to believe that we eventually got to the finishing line..

we did it!...with my sanity still intact and our love bond only growing stronger

God is so GOOD :) thank you so much God

even if some things haven't gone exactly the way I wanted them to be but I must say..God sure has a funny way of working things out for me at the end of the day. So if anything, me and Fariz have been reminding each other a lot to be thankful for that (which also actually means both of us resolving not to willfully miss/skip any more prayers)

anyway, will write more about the nuptial soon. Don't really want to bore you with the details now and honestly I am just so tired at the moment all I really want to do is dream :)

So, see you!

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your wedding! :D semoga berbahagia selalu and kekal bersama ke akhir hayat..amiin.~

    ReplyDelete