Monday, November 8, 2010

a literal BFF

One of the perks of being engaged and a bride-to-be is I get to see a lot more of Fariz than before :) there are just more excuses reasons to spend time together, bridal fairs & expos to visit, people such as the wedding vendors and photographers to meet..and yes hunting for our long-list of hantaran gifts too (read: shopping)~ always the fun part :)

Fariz too gets treated better and more seriously since he is the "fiance" as opposed to my "date". Mommy became a wee bit more permissive about us 'going out and meeting up' and so my monthly (now weekly/fortnightly) trips to KL invites less inquiries which can get too pesky sometimes..blaarrgh.. And on some nights when he takes me out I even get my midnight curfew extended :)

In other news, both Fariz and I have swimmingly survived the super-boring-droning pre-marital course over the previous weekend. Aside from a couple of very funny Ustadz, some of the talks were Oh my god such a snooze-fest. Fariz even managed to doze off a little on the uncomfortable metal chair with minimal cushion padding. Either that or I saw him dawdling the hours away with his iPhone. I wouldn't say that it was a complete waste of time, but it wasn't exactly a lot of fun either..but as off right now, at least we're happy that we've completed one of the many things on our to-do-list.

Can't believe how much hassle it is to just get legally wed. but then again, to be getting married to the love of my life, it's going to be well worth all the trouble, right?


What does being married means to you?

A literal BFF: For eternity, you’ll have someone to be a kid with, take road trips with, cry and laugh with, make decisions with, and tell everything to.

owh..
I
cannot
wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment