Saturday, November 13, 2010

a bouquet of surprise

when I least expect it :)

Fariz sent me a dozen of beautiful, long-stemmed red roses and got it delivered to my office

Owh.my.God.how.sweeyt of you.. two


Two? why two?

Well, I'm not going to spill all the juicy details here of course, especially when I am still way too giddy with happiness even a thousand words cannot begin to describe exactly how I feel.

Suffice to say that I have the TWO most wonderful people in my life that keeps me going. and only I know why :)

anyhooo, thank you Sayang for bringing the bliss to me for my birthday this year. To best describe you, I shall say that you are the living proof of Prince Charming. I don't know what I did to deserve you, but you're in love with me and I am with you too! It would have been much better if you were there to surround me, but it was a good (and successful) surprise nonetheless. So surprise I was, that I had no expectations for any bolt from the blue. Just where did the girlfriend instinct go??!

and thank you Miss Angel Chee Lee Yin for making it all happen (and for the cake at lunch too). You did so much for me again this time. If only you weren't a girl..I swear I will be marrying you too!


No comments:

Post a Comment