Saturday, October 1, 2011

the best I could've ever asked for

Today, I (finally) feel like writing.

and it's October already! *gasp* where did all the time go?

truthfully, I must admit, it has been rather frustrating not being able to share with you the wee and woes of the wonderful person I've been married to..At 6 months (well, almost), Fariz and I are still doing great. We've had quite a rollercoaster ride really and although true, he might be the most wonderful person in this world I would ever have encountered, I've come to accept that Fariz isn't perfect and God knows I'm not either.

because I'm selfish and I'm difficult. and even I wouldn't marry me -__-"

and I'm also an idealist. I would've love to think that I can keep the 'honeymoon' going as long as I like, but owh well.. I can't because it doesn't. then again the passing of the honeymoon period isn't a bad thing. Sometimes it might mean that you've grown apart, but to us it means we've grown together. Somewhere along our journey we broke each other's heart and mended the other's cuts. and then we hit a groove but found a deep level of comfort within each other's heart. and as much as I think falling in love is great, I know loving unconditionally is even better..

and that's exactly what we're working on right now!

anyway although a tad bit early, happy 6 months 'young' sayang.. and here's to many many more months years to come!!

my current favorite quote! HAHAHA

except that NO I didn't regret what I 'ordered'..it's 'delicious'...

.. and the best I could have ever asked for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment